The definition of “personal information” to that of an identified individual or an individual who is reasonably identifiable, which includes name, date of birth, address, contact telephone number, contact person and others identified personal details such as face, fingerprint, voiceprint, insurer number of health insurance policy (personal identification information) etc..
2.Collection of Personal Information
The Company may ask for the personal information such as name, date of birth, address, contact number, email address, bank account, credit card account, driving license number and others personal details needed during user registration.
In addition, information related to transaction records and payments made between users and business partners, including personal information of users and information related to business partners (information provider, advertiser, target of advertisement and etc.) which may be collected from “partners”.
3.Purpose Of Collecting And Using Personal Information
The purpose for which the Company collect and use the personal information are as follows:
- For the provision and operation of the Company’s services.
- To answer inquiries from users (including verification of identity）
- To send emails about new features, updates, campaigns and other services provided by the Company.
- To send notice of maintenance and others important notices.
- To identify users who violate the terms of policy or to identify users who intend to use the service for fraudulent or unreasonable purposes.
- To allow users to view, change, delete, check status of their own registration information.
- To charge users for usage fees for paid service.
- For the purpose incidental to the above purposes.
4.Change of purpose of use
- The Company shall change the purpose of use of personal information only when it is reasonably recognized that the purpose of use is related to that before the change.
- If the purpose of use is changed, the changed purpose shall be notified to the user or announced on this website by the method prescribed by the Company.
5.Disclosure of Personal Information to third party
- Except for the following cases, the Company will not disclose Personal Information to third party without prior consent of the user. However, this does not apply when permitted by the Personal Information Protection Law and other laws and regulations.
- In case where it is unable to get user’s consent regarding protection of person’s life, body or personal property.
- In case where it is unable to get user’s consent regarding the improvement of public health or the healthy growth of children.
- When it is necessary to cooperate with national institution or local public body or a person entrusted in carrying out the affairs stipulated by laws and regulations, and with the consent of the user in carrying out the affairs. When there is a risk of hindrance.
- When the following matters have been announced or announced in advance and the Company has notified the Personal Information Protection Commission:
- Include provision to third parties in the purpose of use
- Items of data provided to third parties
- Means or method of provision to a third party
- Stop providing personal information to third parties at the request of the user
- Acceptance request by the user
- Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph, in the following cases, the information is provided to a third party:
- When we outsource all or part of the handling of personal information to the extent necessary to achieve the purpose of use
- When personal information is provided due to business succession due to merger or other reasons
- When personal information is shared with a specific person, the fact, the items of personal information used jointly, the range of people who jointly use it, and the use of those who use it. When the person is notified in advance of the purpose and the name or name of the person responsible for the management of the personal information, or the person is placed in a state where the person can easily know.
6.Disclosure of Personal Information
- When requested by the user to disclose personal information, the Company shall disclose it to the user without delay. However, if the disclosure falls under any of the following, the Company may not disclose all or part of it, and if the Company decide not to disclose it, the Company shall notify the user to that effect without delay. A fee of 1,000 yen will be charged for each disclosure of personal information.
- When there is a risk of harming the life, body, property or other rights and interests of the person or a third party.
- When there is a risk of significant hindrance to the proper implementation of the business.
- When it violates other laws and regulations.
- Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph, in principle, the Company will not disclose information other than personal information such as history information and characteristic information.
7. Correction and Deletion of Personal Information
- If the user’s personal information held by the Company is incorrect, the user shall correct, add or delete the personal information according to the procedure established by the Company (hereinafter referred to as “correction, etc.”). The user has the right to request.
- If the Company receive the request set forth in the preceding paragraph from the user and determine that it is necessary to respond to the request, the Company shall correct the Personal Information without delay.
- The Company shall notify the user without delay when corrections are made. Based on the provisions of the preceding paragraph, notification shall be sent to the user without delay whether the Personal Information is to be corrected or not.
8.Suspension of Use of Personal Information, etc.
- The Company shall suspend or delete the user’s personal information when the personal information is handled beyond the scope of the purpose of use or because it was obtained by fraudulent means (hereinafter, if you are asked to “suspend use, etc.”) The Company shall carry out the necessary investigation without delay.
- If the Company determines that it is necessary to respond to the request based on the survey results in the preceding paragraph, the Company will suspend the use of the personal information without delay.
- Based on the provisions of the preceding paragraph, the Company shall notify the user without delay whether the use of Personal Information is to be suspended or not.
- Notwithstanding the preceding two paragraphs, if there is a large amount of cost for the suspension of use or if it is difficult to suspend the use, it is necessary to take alternative measures to protect the rights and interests of the user.
- The contents of this policy may be revised without notifying the user, except for laws and regulations and other matters specified otherwise in this policy.
For further inquiries regarding to this policy, please contact the following address:
16-30 Higashihitotsuya, Settsu-city,
Osaka 566-0074, Japan
KONDO ELECTRONICS INDUSTRY CO.,LTD.
TEL +81-6-6340-0011／FAX +81-6-6340-0077